In the heart of the 2nd arrondissement's beautiful Montorgueil pedestrian neighborhood, a block from an old market street with no fewer than 8 patisseries. Yum!
Within walking distance (15 minutes or less) of the Louvre, the Pompidou Center, Palais Royal, the Marais, Notre Dame....
Ours is the best location in Paris. The closest métro stop is Etienne Marcel (Line 4). But 3 other stations are also within a 5-minute walk: Châtelet, Les Halles and Réaumur-Sebastopol. Collectively, they are served by 9 of Paris’ 18 lines (2 more are just 10 minutes away). Direct lines run to both airports, and to 6 of Paris’ 7 main rail stations.
There are 10 bus routes within the same range.
The Apartment Offers...
- Exposed beams, high ceilings, and lots of light.
- A mezzanine “French double” bed (not a queen: an old-fashioned double, 1m20 wide).
- The living space has a convertible sofa beds that becomes a double bed, and a desk area.
- A foam matress can be provided for a child, if desired.
- Bathroom has a full-size tub (curtain allows it to be used as a shower), sink, WC and plentiful hot water.
- A fully-equipped “American” kitchen (opens onto the living area with a bar/eating area): 2-burner stove, a large toaster oven which could cook a whole chicken, and a small fridge.
- Clothes washing machine.
The apartment is Wi-Fi equipped, and has a “usable surface area” (a French legal term that excludes weird spaces you can’t get to) of 21 square meters (225 square feet).